Prof. Dr. Jae Mo Sung
Professor and Curator, Entomopathogenic Fungal Culture Collection, Kangwon National University.
Co-founder, Thai-Korea Natural Phellinus Mushroom Research Center
Prof. Dr. Jae Mo Sung is currently Emeritus Professor at Kangwon National University, Korea. He is also the director of Mustech Cordyceps Institute, Korea. Prof. Dr. Sung earned his Ph. D. in 1985 from the Department of Agronomy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea. He received his M.S. in plant pathology in 1979 from Washington State University, USA.
Prof. Dr. Sung is considered the field’s leading authority on the cultivation of Phellinus and Cordyceps mushrooms and has contributed a significant number of published papers and theories that have greatly advanced the field of mycology. Read some of his works in our Phellinus learning centre here.
– 1985 Ph.D. Department of Agronomy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea
– 1979 M.S. Plant Pathology, Washington State University, USA
– 1970 B. S. Agronomy, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
– 2009-present Emeritus Professor, Kangwon National University, Korea,
– 2009-present Director of Mushtech Cordyceps Institute, Korea
– 1984-2009 Professor, Kangwon National University
– 1970-1984 Researcher, Plant Pathology, Rural Development Agriculture
©2019 AMAZING GRACE HEALTH PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL